Andover Audio's management and engineering team celebrates a long and varied history in the audio industry, with roots in Cambridge Soundworks, Nakamichi, and a/d/s/. Andover Audio is proud to be...
- A fifth-generation Henry Kloss company (key influencer of modern speaker design)
- Designer and manufacturer of home audio, home theater, high end table radio, multimedia and portable speaker systems.
- Creator of the first low-profile sub woofer and high-performance PC speaker.
- Original equipment development partner with Creative Technology inventor of PC soundcard.
- Original equipment relationship with IBM, Gateway, and McGraw – Hill.
- Developer of the first high performance table radio with built-in sub woofer.
- Creator of the first table radio with iPod connectivity.
- A globally connected company with a R&D network, enjoying access to more than 200 world-wide engineers.